The K850 combines versatility and ease of operation. Built-in thermo-electric heating and adiabatic cooling allow precise temperature control. The vertical pressure chamber (32 mm diameter x 47 mm) has a side viewing port, which gives a clear view of the liquid meniscus during filling. A magnetic stirrer ensures optimal mixing and exchange of process fluids.
- Vertical chamber with top filling and bottom draining
- Side viewing port – good visibility
- Built-in adiabatic cooling and thermoelectric heating – accurate temperature control
- Fine-control needle valve pressure let down – precise control of decompression avoids potential damage to specimens by uncontrolled pressure release
- Built-in magnetic stirrer- enhanced solvent exchange
- Pressure monitoring with safety cut-out for over pressure
- Extended warranty option